- Explore the Barcelona tapas scene during this exploration of four local bars
- Sample a mix of tapas from around the country
- Taste 'pintxos,' a food favored in northern Spain
- Savor more traditional tapas at a historic 'bodega'
- Escape the tourist crowds at tapas bars loved by Barcelona locals
- Gain expert culinary insight into city tapas culture from a knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Close to the Casa Sayrach, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge, children between 3 and 8 are entitled of 30% off.
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "All food and drink (beer and sangria and wine) is included in the cost." See review