- Two hour morning walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Medieval Placa del Rei (Royal Palace)
- Palatine chapel of Santa Agata
- Temple d'August and other remnants of Roman Barcelona
- Great introduction to Barcelona's famous Gothic Quarter
- Choose between English- French- or Spanish-speaking guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Start your walking tour at Barcelona's Plaça Sant Jaume at the time coordinated with the tour operator. Depending on the language of your tour you've chosen and the time of year, your tour may start at either 9:30am, 11:30am or 5pm. From there you'll proceed on foot for an exploration of the Gothic Quarter. During your excursion you'll see some of the city's most famous medieval buildings, like the Plaça del Rei (Royal Palace) and the Palatine chapel of Santa Agata, before taking some time to explore Barcelona's Roman history at the Temple d'August, one of the city's last remaining Roman relics. For a full list of places you might visit during your tour, check the itinerary details listed below.
Finish your walking tour 2 hours after your departure back at your original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turisme de Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Barcelona Gothic Quarter Morning Walking Tour.