- 3-hour private Barcelona food tour
- Enjoy 10 tastings of foods and drinks
- Try ham, churros, wine, pintxos, and more
- Receive personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Umbrella’s House of La Rambla (Casa Bruno Cuadros). By the BBVA ATM.
What To Expect
Head first to a local bar for a bite of churros with chocolate and vermut (vermouth), a current trend. Then enjoy pintxos on a street known for its pintxos bars followed by Catalan pan con tomate and some of the best patatas bravas in town at an old outdoor bar. Next up is a tasting of turron, a simple confection, before enjoying an enseimada sandwich and then a ham tasting at Mercat de Santa Caterina. Last two are traditional Spanish croquettes and a tasting of Spanish wine in the hip Barra de Ferro.
As you go, you'll see sights like the Raval district, enjoy the atmosphere of the city, and listen to insights from your guide about Barcelona's culinary scene.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had three hours originally, but told her we needed to cut it short be 30 minutes." See review