- Get an immersion in Barcelona culinary culture on this private food tour, cooking class and tapas tasting
- Wander the maze of produce, meat, candy and seafood for sale at world-famous La Boqueria Market
- Fix up some Spanish food of your own during a cooking lesson taught by a professional chef
- Savor the best of Spanish cuisine during a 12-course tapas tasting meal with beer and wine
- Great introduction to the markets, chefs, and dishes that characterize Catalan food
Departure & Return
MEETING POINT: Direction in how to get to our place: Address: Plaza Real 3, 1º. Door bell Just Royal Bcn. Metro: Liceo (station) in Las Ramblas. - Once your get out of the metro and facing the Liceo Theater, look behind you across La Rambla from the Liceo theater you will see McDonald and KFC with a street in between. - Walk through that street (the name of the street is: Carrer de Farran) and Plaza Real will be on your right hand side (and you will see My Bar and Bacoa Burguer restaurant at the entrance of the plaza). - Turn right when you get into the plaza (square) and look for the GLACIAR coffee shop. Our entrance is on the left hand side facing the GLACIAR coffee shop (black door) and ring the doorbell for "Just Royal Bcn". Contact numbers: Janella +34 615041491 Gretel +34 617115171
|Monday - Saturday:||03:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Just Royal Bcn
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms