Are you interested in?
Sagrada Família Tours
340 Tours & Activities
Park Güell Tours
126 Tours & Activities
646 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Cover the best of Barcelona on this full-day tour. Visit the city’s most famous attractions and landmarks such as the Gothic Quarter, Plaza Catalunya, Montjuic and more as you learn about Barcelona’s history from your informative guide. This comprehensive tour also includes skip-the-line access to three popular attractions: Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and La Pedrera. Enjoy a light breakfast and an Iberian ham tasting as an additional treat.
- Take a full-day sightseeing tour of Barcelona with an informative guide
- See iconic landmarks like Plaza Catalunya, Montjuic, and the Gothic Quarter
- Skip the line at Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and La Pedrera on this tour
- Enjoy a refreshing breakfast and an Iberian ham tasting
Saved to wishlist!
The Tour, the Guide and the Transport are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
Walking tour around the Roman and Medieval part of the city.
Coffee after walking tour.
Lunch of Acorn-fed 100% pure Ibericus Ham and a glass of wine- our treat!
Panoramic views of the most beautiful cityscapes from Montjuic and Parc Guell.
Small group to ensure a personalized experience.
Transported in a comfortable vehicle.
Skip-the-line tickets - Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsCasa Milà, Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Skip the Line Tour: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & La Pedrera?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Skip the Line Tour: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & La Pedrera?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Skip the Line Tour: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & La Pedrera?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Skip the Line Tour: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & La Pedrera?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a long day, and if you have any trouble walking or getting around, this probably isn't the tour for you." See review
Product code: 17377P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Casa AmatllerBarcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)El RavalCaixaForum BarcelonaPasseig de GraciaLlobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Hard Rock Café BarcelonaMaremagnumLa Roca VillageSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Sant Sadurni d'AnoiaCiutat Vella (Old Town)El BornMontserrat MountainMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)