- Morning access tour of the Montserrat Monastery
- Admire the monastery’s Gothic architecture
- Explore the galleries of the Museum of Montserrat (if option selected)
- Round-trip transport from a central location in Barcelona
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the inclusions are different for each option. Please read carefully the inclusions of the option that you have selected.
- Please note that depending the time of the year, the tour can arrive at the monastery after the sunrise. Also the starting time is different depending on the season.
- Please note: All tours are run in both English and Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one. The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the N list: Disinfectants for use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Our units have alcohol-gel dispensers at 70% at the disposal of our tourists.
- Our tourists will have an assigned seat, personal and guaranteed during the whole tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Morning Access to Montserrat Monastery from Barcelona.