- Street food tour of Bari Old Town with a private guide
- Hear fun facts about landmarks such as the Swabian Castle
- Explore the cobbled lanes of Bari’s enchanting Old Town
- Try fresh burrata, a creamy mozzarella cheese, and other treats
Departure & Return
The only meeting point available (not Port of Bari)
What To Expect
Continue through the Old Town to scout out the best eateries with your guide. Stop at a pastry bakery to sample focaccia barese. Bite into creamy burrata as you learn about cheese and salami at a delicatessen; sip wine as you hear about the region’s wine-making heritage; and discover the secrets of rich, homemade ice cream as you eat one, of course.
Finish with a visit to the modern French part of the city, where opera theaters, luxury boutiques, and a seaside market can be found. Your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: A minimum of two people is required per booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with minimum 2 adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience