Explore our promoted experiences
- Make the most of limited time on a full-day tour to see the Matterhorn
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide
- Ride on Europe’s second highest railway, with your ticket included
- Enjoy views of Switzerland’s famous Alpine landscape
Departure & Return
Basel SBB train station, your tourguide awaits you in the departure hall: in front of the ticket office and the official meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands