8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Exploring the prehistoric sites around Bath is difficult in a day without resorting to a hire car. This private tour delivers: covering three sights in a single morning and afternoon. Admire England’s rolling countryside as you leave Bath for the world’s largest neolithic stone circle at Avebury, and stroll among its ancient stones. Then, continue to see the West Kennet Long Barrow tomb before visiting Stonehenge and making your return.
- Private Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow tour from Bath
- Visit the ancient sites by private car and with a guide for extra insight
- Walk among Avebury’s stones, and explore the Long Barrow tomb and Stonehenge
- Includes entry fees, stop for lunch (own cost), and door-to-door transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with local guide
Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
All admission fees are included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your Bath accommodation is not listed or you prefer to be picked up in a central location in Bath instead of a hotel please send details of the location e.g. the Bath railway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Britain Tour - Private Day Trip from Bath?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Britain Tour - Private Day Trip from Bath
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBathBus Tours - South West EnglandArchaeology Tours - South West EnglandWalking Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory