4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch the sunrise or sunset over the Bristol skyline on a thrilling hot air balloon ride. Take off from Ashton Court Mansion House for a 1-hour flight and soar over city landmarks like Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Cathedral and Queens Square. After admiring views of Bristol Harbour, the SS Great Britain and Bristol University from above, celebrate your safe landing with a glass of Champagne and a personalized flight certificate.
- 4-hour hot air balloon experience from Bristol
- Take to the skies for an exhilarating 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Admire aerial views of Bristol Cathedral, Clifton Suspension Bridge and Bristol Harbour
- Choose between a sunset or sunrise flight
- Celebrate your landing with a Champagne toast
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Bath BA1 2DS, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All passengers weights MUST be advised at the time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bailey Balloons
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flight from Bath?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flight from Bath?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flight from Bath?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flight from Bath?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBathHot Air Balloon Rides - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandHalf-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory