- Start from an easy-to-find location near Bath’s bus and train stations
- Find the best photo points next to attracitons such as the Bath Abbey
- Get an overview of Bath’s landmarks so you can visit them later, if you wish
- Choose from a selection of start times to suit your vacation schedule
Departure & Return
Tours start at Bath Quays Waterside, next to Avon Street Carpark. Follow the path where the roads Broad Quay and Ambury meet. We are 1 minute from Bath Bus Station. For further information and a photo of the meeting point please visit https://riveradventures.co.uk/central-bath-pick-up-point/
We leave you next to the Abbey and Roman baths which you can then explore inside on your own. Entrance fees are not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival - please be on time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands