5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 14400 Bayeux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PETITE REINE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Bike Tour to Omaha Beach From Bayeux
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBayeuxMountain Bike Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyHalf-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Mulberry HarbourLongues-sur-MerSainte-Mere-EgliseOmaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Brittany (Bretagne)Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Sword BeachBény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeteryBayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)