Explore our promoted experiences
- Private day trip to Mont St-Michel from Bayeux
- Travel to the Normandy coast to one of France's most famous monuments
- Discover the significance and history of this UNESCO World Heritage site on a walking tour
- Visit the 8th-century abbey, walk along the preserved ramparts, and enjoy views over the bay
- Enjoy free time to explore the surrounding village at your leisure
- Follow with a visit to St-Lô, Balleroy, Avranches, the Abbey of Cerisy or Villedieu-les-Poêles (time permitting)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Hop out of your vehicle and embark on a guided walking tour of the village’s magnificent Benedictine abbey; delve into the ancient history of the ecclesiastical structure and enrich your knowledge of the fortification’s cultural significance. After exploring the structure, browse the intriguing exhibitions of the island’s museum and gaze at the natural splendor of the sea during some leisurely free time.
Time permitting; opt to visit a selection of historical treasures on your journey back to Bayeux. Discover the opulent designs of Louis XIII in Balleroy; explore the ‘Capital of the Ruins’ at St-Lô; observe one of the best preserved examples of Norman architecture at the Abbey of Cerisy; or appreciate the prized crafts of Villedieu-les-Poêles.
After thorough exploration, return to Bayeux in your luxury vehicle and bid farewell to your knowledgeable guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: The additional visit to St-Lô, Balleroy, Avranches, the Abbey of Cerisy or Villedieu-les-Poêles will only be possible if there is time and will last for a maximum of one hour. If your group spends longer at Mont St Michel, there will not be time to go anywhere else.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Cons: There are long lines all of the time but that's to be expected and worth it." See review