Explore our promoted experiences
- See a side of Burgundy that most visitors miss when you travel by air
- Learn more about the region and its sights from your guide
- See the major landmarks of the region in the space of a single tour
- A celebratory glass of Champagne follows your flight
Departure & Return
Meeting point at the main gates of the Château de Pommard
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must reconfirm 24 to 48 hours before the flight
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Not possible for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund less 15 euros per ticket
- All passenger have to communicate a portable phone number
- Operating hours are mornings just after sunrise and evenings 3 hours before sunset
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY THE FRENCH HOT AIR BALLOON COMPANY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We did the evening tour and didn’t get home until 11pm which was a little later than expected." See review