3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See an entirely new perspective on France’s scenic Burgundy region when you embark on a hot-air balloon ride. Make your way to Beaune, where, after a brief introduction, you’ll take to the skies. As you travel between Beaune and Dijon, admire the vineyards, medieval villages, and chateaux from the air, and learn more about the sights from your guide. Upon landing, you’ll enjoy a traditional Champagne toast.
- See a side of Burgundy that most visitors miss when you travel by air
- Learn more about the region and its sights from your guide
- See the major landmarks of the region in the space of a single tour
- A celebratory glass of Champagne follows your flight
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne
Pilots are bilingual, speaking English and French
Live commentary on board
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
15 Rue Marey Monge, 21630 Pommard, France
Meeting point at the main gates of the Château de Pommard
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must reconfirm 24 to 48 hours before the flight
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Not possible for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund less 15 euros per ticket
- All passenger have to communicate a portable phone number
- Operating hours are mornings just after sunrise and evenings 3 hours before sunset
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY THE FRENCH HOT AIR BALLOON COMPANY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burgundy Hot-Air Balloon Ride from Beaune?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Burgundy Hot-Air Balloon Ride from Beaune?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burgundy Hot-Air Balloon Ride from Beaune?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We did the evening tour and didn’t get home until 11pm which was a little later than expected." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBeauneHot Air Balloon Rides - BurgundyHalf-day Tours - BurgundyCategory