8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perfect for visiting wine lovers, this private tour will introduce you to the vinous highlights of Burgundy. Following morning pickup from Beaune or Dijon, travel in an air-conditioned vehicle. You’ll explore the Côte de Beaune sub-region (famed for its chardonnay) and the Côte de Nuits (where pinot noir is cultivated). Visit two wineries for tours and tastings, and stop to sightsee at the UNESCO-listed Hospices de Beaune.
- This private tour offers the perfect introduction to Burgundy
- Visit two family-run wineries, and enjoy tours and tastings
- Explore both the Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune sub-regions
- Spot UNESCO-listed scenery and sights as part of your day out
Saved to wishlist!
Drive through the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Burgundy
Visit and tasting at two family run boutiques wineries
Local private guide
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off in the Dijon or Beaune area - Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in Dijon or Beaune area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY À La Française
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour to the Heart of Burgundy?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour to the Heart of Burgundy?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour to the Heart of Burgundy?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour to the Heart of Burgundy?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17408P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeauneFood Tours - BurgundyBus Tours - BurgundyWine Tastings - BurgundyFull-day Tours - BurgundyCategory