- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon trip through the heart of Burgundy wine country
- Avoid the tourist eateries with an authentic lunch at a Burgundy "domaine"
- See the lush green landscapes and rustic villages of the wine-growing region
- Learn about the production process as you admire a typical press and cellar
Departure & Return
Meet at 12:30pm and be dropped off at 5:00pm. Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour's departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply : 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Beaune Small-Group Half Day Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings at Family Domain.