Departure & Return
4km west of Nuits Saint Georges, exit N ° 1 of the A31. Meet at the top of the Village of Villars Fontaine, at the Montmain estate, and not at the Château.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SAS Des Vignerons de Coeur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sale, Cellar Visit and Tasting of Burgundy Wines.