Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Œnothèque Dufouleur Frères, located in the park of the Château --- Free parking on site (bikes and cars) --- Located 1.5 km / 0.9 miles from the Nuits-Saint-Georges SNCF train station (the duration of the train journey between Dijon and Nuits-Saint stations -Georges is about 15 minutes.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Certified vineyard: High Environmental Value (HVE level 3)
- Tourist destination with quality labels: - "Vignobles et Découvertes" (national wine tourism label) - "Accueil Vélo" (= national accreditation scheme guaranteeing a high quality of welcome and services for cyclists using French cycle routes)
- Bike riders can refill their water bottles and recharge their batteries for free (in the limit of available electrical outlets and during opening hours only).
- Come and visit us by bike if you want to ride through the vineyards to the famous Château du Clos de Vougeot (located only 15 minutes away by bike).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Œnothèque Dufouleur Frères
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms