7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Blanca has lots of interesting places to visit, from coastal towns to countryside, to caves, and a medieval town called Benissa. Enjoy the freedom of not having to drive or navigate, as you travel between spread-out attractions on a comfortable coach. You’ll pass vineyards, orchards, and get free time in the coastal town of Moraira. The ultimate stress-free trip and a great way to explore Costa Blanca.
- Save time and see multiple Costa Blanca sites in one day
- The perfect family-friendly day trip
- Travel between dispersed attractions in an air-conditioned coach
- See coasts, caves, and the medieval town of Benissa
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cave entrance fees (optional)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.
** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **
Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45;
Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45;
Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45;
Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45;
Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50;
Camping Villamar (bus stop opposite Peppermill) 9:55;
Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00;
Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00;
Hotel Dynastic (pavement outside) 10:00;
Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05;
Hotel Ambassador Playa (pavement outside block 1) 10:10;
Hotel Helios (pavement outside) 10:15;
Apartments Alpha (pavement outside) 10:15;
Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20;
Hotel La Estación (local bus stop outside) 10:25;
BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:25;
Terralta Apartments (pavement outside) 10:30;
Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:30;
Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:30;
Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;
Hotel Asia Gardens (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;
Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:40;
Hotel Gran Luxor (roundabout at reception) 10:40;
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2020 - 11/2/2022
|Wednesday:||09:45 AM - 10:40 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coast and Caves Day Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coast and Caves Day Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coast and Caves Day Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coast and Caves Day Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Coast and Caves Day Trip from Benidorm or Albir
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBenidormBus Tours - Costa BlancaNature and Wildlife - Costa BlancaUnderground Tours - Costa BlancaWalking Tours - Costa BlancaHistorical Tours - Costa BlancaFull-day Tours - Costa BlancaBus Tours - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteUnderground Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteFull-day Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - ValenciaNature and Wildlife - ValenciaUnderground Tours - ValenciaWalking Tours - ValenciaHistorical Tours - ValenciaFull-day Tours - ValenciaCategory