6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A guided day trip makes it easy to visit the towns of Guadalest and Algar from Benidorm in just one day. Admire views from an air-conditioned coach during the drive, and then bypass crowded parking areas to start exploring during free time at each location. Discounted museum entrance fees and included entrance to the Algar Waterfalls add great value to this tour.
- Day trip to Guadalest and Algar from Benidorm
- See the sights you’re most interested in with free time at each location
- Admission to Algar Waterfalls included, plus discounts at local museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for an effortless tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Museum entrance fees (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.
** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **
Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45
Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45
Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50
Camping Benidorm (bus stop opposite ) 9:55
Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00
Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00
Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05
Buddies Bar Calle Ibiza (next to Consum Supermarket) 10:10
Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20
BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:30
Via Parque (Avda de Cuba bus stop at BENIDORM SIGN) 10:35
Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:35
Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:45
Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to access most parts of the Algar Waterfalls due to the number of steps
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please provide a mobile number at the time of booking so that we can contact you in the event that we have any difficulty locating you
- Dress code: Comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring swimwear, towel and change of clothes if you plan on bathing at the waterfalls
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest from Benidorm?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest from Benidorm?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest from Benidorm?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest from Benidorm?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The waters were in full flow so no swimming allowed but not sure if I'd have taken a dip in February even though the water felt warmish." See review
- "Katie was so good as our tour guide , she told lots nice facts about area, bus was so comfortable only algar weather wasn't't that good but even in the rain looks amamzing!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest from Benidorm
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBenidormBus Tours - Costa BlancaNature and Wildlife - Costa BlancaWalking Tours - Costa BlancaHistorical Tours - Costa BlancaHalf-day Tours - Costa BlancaBus Tours - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - ValenciaNature and Wildlife - ValenciaWalking Tours - ValenciaHistorical Tours - ValenciaHalf-day Tours - ValenciaCategory