- A 3.5-hour guided excursion on a pink catamaran around Bermuda
- Relax for a couple hours in a private cove, drinking complimentary rum swizzles or enjoying a beverage from the cash bar
- Spend an hour sailing around Bermuda
- Learn about the history of the island from the captain while sailing
- Use the stand-up paddleboards or kayaks to do some exploring
Departure & Return
The centre of Heritage Wharf & Kings Wharf in the Royal Naval Dockyard. In the middle of the pier there is a large black & white STAR on ground at the waters edge. A staff member holding a pink "Restless Native" sign will meet you at the STAR.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Leave the harbor and head out around the island of Bermuda for about an hour. Listen as your captain regales you the history and folklore of Bermuda and points out places of interest. Sip a rum swizzle, Bermuda's national drink, made with rum, juice and bitters. A full cash bar is also available, as well as warm chocolate chip cookies baked on board.
When you reach your destination, a secluded cove, the boat will drop anchor and you'll have about 2 hours of free time. Wade in the shallow water and explore the shore or just relax on the boat. Ambitious passengers can take advantage of the provided stand up paddleboards, kayaks or don some snorkel gear. The cove's reefs are home to parrot fish, turtles, butterfly fish and snappers.
After the 3.5-hour excursion, return to the Heritage Wharf. Feel good knowing that a portion of the proceeds from this trip go to the Bermuda Cancer and Health Center, as well as an American cancer research center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Visa & MasterCard also accepted onboard
- Bathrooms are located onboard
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Beach visit is not guaranteed and may not be available due to weather conditions
- Tour will not operate in heavy rain or thunder
- If If the weather is looking questionable we highly recommending calling ahead to avoid disappointment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for anyone with heart conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for non swimmers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Restless Native
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "lots of options - kayaks, snorkeling, stand-up boards and rum swizzles." See review