- 1.5-hour glass bottom boat tour from Bermuda
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- View the world's northernmost coral reef, the sea grass beds in the Mid Atlantic Sanctuary and the shipwrecked HMS Vixen
- Complimentary rum swizzle
- Commentary from your captain about the native marine life
Departure & Return
Island Tour Centre (Small Building at the Dockyard Watersports Centre)
What To Expect
Step aboard as your friendly captain and crew welcome you; find a comfortable spot to settle in one of the viewing areas around the boat's glass bottom. As you motor out of the dockyard, you'll begin to see the area's underwater world come to life.
Cruise over to the Sea Gardens, an unspoiled stretch of marine habitat surrounded by miles of the world's northernmost coral reef. Listen to your captain's information and little-known facts about Bermuda's natural environment, history and culture, as well as information on the marine life you'll be viewing. Make a stop near the HMS Vixen, whose unbelievable backstory will surely elicit a few laughs from the crowd. Stop over the sea grass beds, where you may be able to spot some transient sea turtles in search of their lunch in the Mid Atlantic Sanctuary.
On the way back to the Dockyard, sip a rum swizzle, Bermuda's national drink, and enjoy the scenery. Additional drinks are available at the cash bar.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All tours are subject to weather and meeting a minimum number of participants to run
- Maximum 300 Lbs
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fantasea Bermuda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.