3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Emblematic buildings entrance
Small / private groups
Transport from Bilbao to the beginning of the mountain
Departure & Return
Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cornites pilgrimage.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cornites pilgrimage.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cornites pilgrimage.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cornites pilgrimage.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeVolunteer Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesBilbaoUnique Experiences - Basque CountryCity Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryVolunteer Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryUnique Experiences - SantanderCity Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderNature and Wildlife - SantanderVolunteer Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderUnique Experiences - San SebastianCity Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianNature and Wildlife - San SebastianVolunteer Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Bilbao's Santiago CathedralCasco ViejoChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Azkuna ZentroaArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Bizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)