- 3.5-hour canyoning trip from Lake Bled
- Visit the Bohinj Valley
- Climb, rappel, and swim in a scenic canyon
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Round trip-hotel transfer included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start with a short hike through the forest, then climb higher on the rocky canyon walls, using a harness and rock climbing rope for protection. You’ll come across fresh mountain springs that are perfect for swimming and cooling off, then jump down waterfalls into deep water. Learn to rappel, and challenge yourself to step off the edge and lower to the ground.
After completing your trip through the canyon, dry off, change, and make the return trip to Lake Bled, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- All passenger shoe size MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years and 150 cm tall
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OUTdoor Slovenia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Canyoning Lake Bled Slovenia.