3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Hike through the beautiful Mount Triglav at your own pace during this 3-day self-guided hiking tour. Ascend Slovenia’s highest mountain, reaching heights of 6,000 feet (1855 meters), and admire the beautiful scenery of the nearby lakes, gorges, and valleys as you climb. HIkers with prior experience are encouraged to partake in this hiking adventure and discover the beauty of the Triglav Lakes Valley.
- Climb Slovenia’s Mount Triglav on a 3-day self-guided hiking adventure
- Set your own pace to ascend the mountains and reach heights of 6,000 feet
- Spend your time immersed in nature and admiring the beautiful scenery
- Follow the marked routes and itinerary to enjoy a worry-free hiking tour
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights in Mountain Huts, Dormitory rooms, breakfast included.
Rental of via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, self-belaying device)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks: lunch on all days.
Purchase of single-use sheets at the huts (2,50 eur/set). The use of sleeping sheets is obligatory at the huts. You can either bring your own or buy single-use ones. Blankets are provided free of charge at the huts.
Food and drinks: lunch on all days in mountains (approx. 10-15 eur/meal) and dinner.
Items of a personal nature.
Departure & Return
Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Dress code is sport, outdoor sport, hiking-walking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lajf d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Triglav Climb and Triglav Lakes Valley Hike - Self Guided?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Triglav Climb and Triglav Lakes Valley Hike - Self Guided?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Triglav Climb and Triglav Lakes Valley Hike - Self Guided?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Triglav Climb and Triglav Lakes Valley Hike - Self Guided
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBledMulti-day Tours - LjubljanaMulti-day Tours - TriesteMulti-day Tours - KoperCategory