Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 7-hour day-trip to the Postojna Caves and Predjama from Bled
- A comprehensive tour ideal for first-time visitors and families
- Ride an electric train through the karst cave network of Postojna Caves
- Visit the 700-year-old Predjama Castle, carved into a cliff face
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Bled are included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Departure PointBled, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
The main bus station in Bled (Cesta svobode 4, Bled)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following a 1-hour drive, you’ll arrive at the caves and take an electric train into the belly of the network. Marvel at splintering stalactites and stalagmites, gaze down limestone chambers and passageways, and see geological formations created millions of years ago.
Then, continue to the medieval town of Predjama, where a 700-year-old fairy tale castle is cradled by the jagged face of a cliff. After snapping photographs of the Renaissance castle’s facade, tour renovated rooms fitted with opulent upholstery and classic art, and learn about the legend of Slovenian ‘Robin Hood.’
Your tour concludes with drop-off in Bled at at either 3pm or 8pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff