- Enjoy an abseiling tour in the Blue Mountains
- Receive tips and safety instructions from a guide
- National park fees included for a hassle-free experience
- Provided equipment includes ropes, harness, and helmet
Departure & Return
We are Based inside the Blue Mountains YHA. 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780 Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY High and Wild Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Abseiling Adventure in Blue Mountains National Park.