1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in some of the best views of New South Wales’ Blue Mountains and experience some of the state's best wines or beers in a relaxing environment. To accompany your tasting, an antipasti or grilled meat platter is provided. Avoid waiting for a table at the bar; guarantee a space - and uninterrupted vistas - by pre-booking your tasting session online.
- Don't settle for a Queensland drop: try authentic NSW beer and wine
- Relax in style after a day exploring the Blue Mountains region
- Come in any time, from 11am until 8pm
- After you're finished, enjoy a short walk to take in views of the 'Three Sisters’
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting depending on option selected
Wine and Beer tasting depending on option selected
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointBlue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum of 2 people
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Antipasti Platter available 11am - 8pm
- Grilled Platter available 5pm - 8pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippas White Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains BarNSW Local Produce Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Mountains BarNSW Local Produce Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains BarNSW Local Produce Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains BarNSW Local Produce Tasting Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes