- 2-hour underwater scooter experience in Clovelly
- All equipment included
- Accompanied by certified dive instructor
- No experience necessary
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sydney Underwater Scooter Tour Address: Carpark at the end of Victory St, Clovelly Surf Club car park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Allow the scooter to pull you along, either underwater or on the surface, while your certified dive instructor accompanies you. Learn how to dive to the ocean floor to get a closer look at the area's diverse marine life. Spend 90 minutes exploring before returning your equipment to the surf club.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with heart, respiratory issues, back problems or fainting spells.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Underwater Scooter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.