4 hours (Approx.)
Experience a Polynesian–style luau in the heart of Boca Raton during this evening experience. You are greeted with a flower lei and a Mai Tai before participating in several luau activities like hula lessons, coconut leaf weaving, and lei making. Then, head to your VIP seat for undisrupted views of the luau show accompanied by a lavish multi-course dinner.
- Pre-book your VIP seat at the luau show to guarantee your spot
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the open bars
- Tuck into a dinner of southern Florida and island dishes
- Enjoy a private welcome reception and souvenir glass
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh Flower Lei Greeting
Welcome Mai Tai & Appetizer
Five Fun Luau Activities
Legendary Sunset Ceremonies (includes Pork Tasting)
VIP Seat at Award-Winning Show
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMizner Park Amphitheater, 590 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432-3983
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Kahuna Luau
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florida Big Kahuna Luau with Exclusive VIP Seating & 16-Course Dinner?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florida Big Kahuna Luau with Exclusive VIP Seating & 16-Course Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florida Big Kahuna Luau with Exclusive VIP Seating & 16-Course Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florida Big Kahuna Luau with Exclusive VIP Seating & 16-Course Dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursDining ExperiencesCabaretTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBoca RatonSkip-the-Line Tours - FloridaDining Experiences - FloridaCabaret - FloridaTheaters - FloridaDinner and Show - FloridaSkip-the-Line Tours - Fort LauderdaleDining Experiences - Fort LauderdaleCabaret - Fort LauderdaleTheaters - Fort LauderdaleDinner and Show - Fort LauderdaleSkip-the-Line Tours - West Palm BeachDining Experiences - West Palm BeachCabaret - West Palm BeachTheaters - West Palm BeachDinner and Show - West Palm BeachCategory