- Ravenna private guided tour with transport from Bologna
- Learn about the city's many UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Discover stunning mosaics as you hear tales of Roman history
- Admire Byzantine architecture as you explore the streets
- Listen to stories about the exiled poet Dante and his links to Ravenna
Departure & Return
Walk out of the station's main entrance, cross the street, and meet your driver in the little green square just in front of you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour takes place in most weather conditions, although if there is exceptionally heavy rain it may be cancelled with a full refund
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Ravenna Tour with Transport from Bologna.