- Full-day culinary tour of Bologna province
- Tour local factories and small family-run producers to see how regional products are made
- Taste authentic Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, Modena balsamic vinegar, and prosciutto
- Savor a delicious breakfast and traditional Italian lunch with wine pairings
- Experience the beauty of Emilia-Romagna’s countryside
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know at the moment of the booking where are you staying.
We will come to pick you up and drop you off directly at your hotel or appartment in Bologna City Center.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- All of our guides have precautions such as gloves and masks as required for the Covid-19.
- A hand sanitiser, and masks will be available to all our guests.
- The minivans we use are disinfected as required by law before and after each tour
- We have limited the tour for 12 people to have the possibility to stay in the right safty distance like required.
- If you have any symtoms like fever, cough or exhaustion, please advise us suddendly.
- Most travelers can participate
- We keep in all places/Factories and Restaurants the safty distance like requiered.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italian Days
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bologna Food Experience: Factory Visits with Gourmet Lunch and Wine Tasting.
- "meals (breakfast, and a 3-hour lunch) were included with pretty much unlimited tastings of everything including bottomless wine (Lambrusco, Pignoletto (local white)) plus some Grappa!" See review
- "They are not pushy about buying products, but trust me, The food is so good that you will want to bring it home with you!" See review