3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go sightseeing in Bordeaux and discover its wines on a 3-hour walking tour that includes wine tastings along the way. Your guide shares stories about the city and shows you its landmarks as you walk around Place des Quinconces, Quartier des Chartrons, Place Pey-Berland, and the docks. Take breaks at wine cellars and brasseries for four tastings of famous Bordeaux wine appellations.
- Includes four tastings of white and red wines
- Visit typical wine cellars and brasseries
- Make regular stops for wine tastings
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Les Ateliers de Bacchus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux City Wine & Cultural Guided Walking Tour with 4 Tastings?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux City Wine & Cultural Guided Walking Tour with 4 Tastings?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux City Wine & Cultural Guided Walking Tour with 4 Tastings
1 hour 25 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineWalking Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseWalking Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Porte de BourgognePont de PierreSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Graves Wine RegionCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Port of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Château PlaisanceChâteau Pontac-LynchPlace de la ComédieQuai Louis XVIIIPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale)Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Pyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Place GambettaPalais Gallien