3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bordeaux’s scenic riverfront promenades and grand plazas are ideal for a cycling tour and the city has over 125m (200km) of bike lanes. With this electric bike rental, explore Bordeaux at your own pace on a self-guided tour, devise your own itinerary, and save time by avoiding the traffic as you pedal between the sights.
- See Bordeaux Cathedral, the Golden Triangle, and the Garonne River by bike
- Electric bike: travel further and save energy when cycling uphill
- Choice of 2-hour or full-day bike rental
- Self-guided tour: stop as often as you like to take photos
Saved to wishlist!
Poncho (if it rains)
Departure & Return
59 Cours Victor Hugo, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Between 9am and 10am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that there is a minimum age of 18 years to rent an electric bike and a minimum age of 12 years to use the bike.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bordeaux Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Electric Bike Rental Self Guided City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Electric Bike Rental Self Guided City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Electric Bike Rental Self Guided City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux Electric Bike Rental Self Guided City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBordeauxMountain Bike Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineMountain Bike Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianMountain Bike Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Pyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Place de la Bourse (Place Royale)Place GambettaBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Palais GallienPont de PierrePorte CailhauBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Place de la ComédieLa Cité du VinArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Château PlaisancePort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Quai Louis XVIIIMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Porte de Bourgogne