- Interactive, independent Bordeaux city walking tour
- Solve a series of puzzles on your phone to see the best of Bordeaux
- Avoid the sometimes stuffy organized group tours
- Hear the backstories behind Bordeaux’s famous landmarks
Departure & Return
Start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on Place de la Comedie. We do not meet you at the start location, you will receive all information via email from us.
End near St Michel square, near some lovely spots for wine and bites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We do not provide phones or phone service for this activity.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break: The trail includes a break half way through near a lovely cafe – the recommended time for the break is 30 minutes to make sure you can enter all locations to find your answers in time
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Secret City Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.