- Admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
- Get an in-depth look at the events leading up to the Boston Tea Party
- Learn how the Boston Tea Party kick-started the American Revolution
- See one of the two remaining tea chests from the Boston Tea Party
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
What To Expect
At the Meeting House, hear the story of the night of December 16, 1773, and get ready to dump tea alongside the patriots. Explore two authentically restored tea ships—the Eleanor and the Beaver.
Inside the museum, see the Robinson Half Chest, one of only two original tea chests that was dumped into the Boston Harbor that night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ALL guests must check in with the ticket booth with their voucher to receive a tour time, depending on availability. Your voucher does not guarantee a tour time. Due to capacity restrictions, entry to the museum is on a first come, first serve basis and it is recommended to check in early.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- MUSEUM CLOSED ON TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS & THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS DAY
- MUSEUM OPEN TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 2nd THROUGH SEPTEMBER 5th 10am-3pm
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas