- Tickets included so no waiting in long ticket queues
- Includes top Boston attractions: New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Boston Harbor Cruises
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/boston
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions in Boston
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
The world-renowned New England Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston. Make one discovery after another at the Museum of Science.
Explore the Museum of Science and relax on a Boston Harbor cruise.
Complete your tour with a visit to either Harvard Museum of Natural History, or Franklin Park Zoo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Travel Guide: Visit for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/boston
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
- Your Boston CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use expires 1 year from the purchase date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Convenient mobile tickets can be presented on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions.
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.