Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ground and boat transport get you to the Vineyard with one booking
- Customizable tour: choose between independent and guided options
- Early departure for more time on Martha’s Vineyard
- Ferry trip is a great chance to see the coast and marine wildlife
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are not staying at a greater Boston hotel you may be asked to meet at one of the many pickup points within the city. The tour coordinator will contact you 24 hours in advance to make arrangements. Thanks!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 28 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible, very sorry for the inconvenience
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guest may be asked to meet at a different location other than the hotel listed. This is to ensure smooth and timely departure from Boston.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY New England Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Martha's Vineyard Day Trip with Optional Island Tour from Boston.