Explore our promoted experiences
- See Boston’s famous sites and explore areas off the beaten path
- Pedal along the Freedom Trail and through areas like Charlestown and Copley Square
- Learn about Boston’s interesting history from your expert guide
- Helmet provided
Departure & Return
Urban AdvenTours 103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USA You must arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time to check-in and be fitted on your bike. Our tours depart on time and we are not able to catch-up late arrivals. Boston traffic can be heavy so please plan accordingly!
What To Expect
This comprehensive tour covers all of Boston’s best sites. See historic Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox. Boston Common is a central park in downtown Boston and the oldest park in the country. Speaking of parks, the Rose Kennedy Greenway is Boston’s newest public park.
There’s the Charles River Esplanade, a state-owned park on the banks of the Charles River. Roll through Copley Square, home to the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, and the John Hancock building. Check out the historic North End, Boston’s oldest residential neighborhood, as well as the beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
This bike tour covers it all. It’s a great way to see the whole city — and get some exercise, too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You may participate on this tour on one of our comfort hybrid bikes OR one of our pedal-assist electric bikes! (option available at checkout)
- Guests MUST be comfortable riding in the street: Recommended for those 12 years and older
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you are looking for a family friendly tour, please book our Tour de Boston bike tour
- Tour company reserves the right to omit any guests from tour if they are intoxicated, under the influence of any substance, a danger / liability to the rest of the group
- MUST be 16 years or older and at least 5 feet tall to tour on E-Bike.
- Tours rebooked within 48 hours of your tour time are subject to a $20 rebooking fee (per person)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban AdvenTours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would highly recommend this tour upon arriving to Boston, a great way to get a lay of the land and see the landmarks and neighborhoods so that you can chart out your visit." See review
- "This 2.5-3 hour tour covers most of Boston's neighborhoods and historical areas, with frequent stops where the leaders bring its revolutionary and more recent history to life." See review
- "A great way to enjoy a beautiful day in the city!" See review