- Taste Boston’s best pizza, pasta, and more at award-winning restaurants
- Explore the food culture of Boston’s historic North End
- Gluten-free options available for several tour stops
- Tour price includes all food, tax, and tips for servers
Departure & Return
Boxer statue located in the North End at the corner of Hanover and Cross Streets.
Tour ends at Ristorante Limoncello.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommend that guests enjoy a light bite prior to tour to tide them over until first tastings.
- Each party will be offered a separate table for restaurant pasta course/finale.
- Currently, all guests are required to wear masks indoors. Vaccinated guests can opt to go without masks outdoors.
- Weather-permitting, all tastings can be enjoyed outdoors.
- Will not require dinner. Tastings amount to a full meal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons