Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste three slices of pizza from popular Boston pizzerias
- Learn about some of Boston’s North End history from your knowledgeable guide
- Visit the city’s most historic sites on the Freedom Trail, including the Paul Revere House and USS Constitution
- All of the food is included on this tour, so come ready to eat
- Visit one of the North End's most popular bakeries, Modern Pastry, for a free cannoli
Departure & Return
Departure Point: North End Address: Hanover Street and Cross Street Directions: Meet at the Tony DeMarco Boxer's Statue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit some of Boston’s most historic neighborhoods—like Beacon Hill, the Blackstone Block, the North End, and Charlestown—along the Freedom Trail, a route that leads to 16 historically significant sites. Learn about Paul Revere House, the oldest remaining structure in downtown Boston and home to Paul Revere and his family in the 1700s. See sites like Old North Church, which played a dramatic role in the American Revolution, and the USS Constitution, aka Old Ironsides, the oldest commissioned warship afloat.
Then there’s the pizza that Boston’s Little Italy has become famous for. Visit a few pizzerias and enjoy a slice at each.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Pizza Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms