Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Provided Boston Hotel Pick-Up Locations: Boston Harbor Hotel, Colonnade, Custom House, Fairmont Copley Plaza, Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, Hilton Back Bay, Hilton Boston Downtown (Financial District), Hotel 140, Hyatt Regency Boston, Intercontinental Boston, Liberty Hotel, Loews Hotel, Marriott Copley, Marriott Long Wharf, Millennium Bostonian Hotel, Omni Parker House, Park Plaza Hotel, Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, Revere Hotel, Seaport Hotel, Sheraton Boston Hotel, W Hotel, Westin Boston Waterfront,
*WE MAY ALSO PICKUP OUTSIDE OF THE CITY OF BOSTON THOUGH AN ADDITIONAL FEE MAY APPLY (CALL FOR DETAILS)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are not available
- Food and drink (non-alcoholic) is allowed on the bus
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New England Trips Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Private Boston to Plymouth Tour with Plimoth Plantation and Mayflower Admission.