Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking tour of Boston
- Enjoy an itinerary tailored to the sights you want to see, such as Acorn Street, Beacon Hill, Boston Harbor, Faneuil Hall, John Hancock Tower, or Quincy Market
- Visit historical landmarks like the site of the Boston Massacre or Paul Revere's house
- Receive personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: We can start and end this tour to accommodate the travelers. Your hotel or local accommodation (if possible) Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston CityWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.