- Discover the North End neighborhood through food
- Maximize time with a private culinary tour
- Sample some of Boston’s best Italian food
- See where locals shop for quality ingredients
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the Registry of Motor Vehicles, near the Haymarket T Stop (The T is America's oldest subway). On warmer months, you will see brightly colored tables and benches near our meeting location. During the winter, this will be an empty brick area on John Fitzgerald Surface Road.
The tour ends on Hanover Street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.