Departure & Return
We'll meet right outside the southwest entrance to the Boston Public Gardens on the corner of Arlington and Boylston streets (right across from Arlington Street Church).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Run through Boston
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 1-Hour Run through Boston.