Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore historic Fenway Park during a guided tour
- Learn about the celebrated history of this 100+ year-old stadium and its famous team, the Red Sox
- Revisit the careers of famous Red Sox players like Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, and Carl Yastrzemski
- Discover the stadium's collection of more than 170,000 stadium artifacts and 150,000 photographs
- Relive the Red Sox's 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series wins
- Perfect trip for baseball fans, history lovers, and Boston aficionados
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Check out the roof deck which looks out over Fenway’s right field, and view stadium highlights like the 37-foot (11-meter) tall “Green Monster” and “Pesky’s Pole.” Your guide also helps you relive the best moments from Red Sox history, including the team’s World Series wins in 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007 and 2013, as well as the careers of team legends like Williams, “Yaz”, Fisk, Rice, and Tiant.
Explore the extensive collection of Red Sox memorabilia and history in the Fenway Park Living Museum, including more than 170,000 stadium artifacts, 150,000 photographs, and a variety of historical displays. For a more detailed listing of Fenway Park’s extensive collection of exhibits, artifacts, and memorabilia, check out the itinerary details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fenway Park Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I recommend checking withe the tour operator about which days are less busy." See review
- "A smaller group would have been better sometimes it was hard to keep up and take photos because the group had already moved on." See review
- "I just wanted to take in my camelback filled with water but was not allowed." See review