11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail to picturesque Moreton Island, a renowned location for spotting dolphins, turtles, and dugong that’s situated a little over an hour away from Brisbane. This all-day eco-cruise features a buffet lunch, along with beach time and a guided snorkel tour (equipment provided) at the Tangalooma Wrecks, a cluster of ships that are surrounded by coral.
- Experience Moreton Island where you can spot dolphins
- Explore the Tangalooma Wrecks with the help of a guide
- Snorkeling equipment is provided—no need to bring your own
- Convenient pickup from Gold Coast hotels is available
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Guided Snorkeling at Tangalooma Wrecks
Dolphins & Marine animal watching
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Moreton
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive Tangalooma Wrecks Cruise Tour From Gold Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive Tangalooma Wrecks Cruise Tour From Gold Coast?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive Tangalooma Wrecks Cruise Tour From Gold Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
All Inclusive Tangalooma Wrecks Cruise Tour From Gold Coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrisbaneSurfers ParadiseGold CoastCatamaran Cruises - QueenslandDining Experiences - QueenslandLunch Cruises - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandDay Cruises - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory
Newstead House Tours & TicketsThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsMoreton Island Tours & TicketsQueen Street Mall Tours & TicketsBrisbane City Hall Tours & TicketsCity Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsQueensland Museum Tours & TicketsMt. Coot-tha Tours & TicketsBrisbane River Tours & TicketsQueensland Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsOld Windmill Tours & TicketsQueensland Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsCityCat Ferry Tours & TicketsTreasury Casino Tours & TicketsAnzac Square Tours & TicketsTinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & TicketsRoma Street Parkland Tours & TicketsStreets Beach Tours & TicketsCommissariat Store Museum Tours & Tickets