- Highlights of the Gold Coast day trip from Brisbane
- Two-hour crab-catching cruise
- Visit Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Burleigh Heads and drive through Varsity Lake, Robina and Advance Town
- Crab tasting and seafood lunch
- Entertaining and informative commentary
Departure & Return
Please note it is important to contact us to reconfirm pickup time and location 24 hours before you travel. We would like your tour to run perfectly so these details are vital.
What To Expect
Climb aboard a riverboat for a 2-hour crab trip along the Broadwater Canal that snakes through the Gold Coast wetlands. Glide past luxurious waterfront homes, 5-star hotels like the Palazzo Versace and the high-end retail complex of Marina Mirage. Learn how to catch a crab and enjoy your delicious seafood lunch in the tranquil waters.
Back in the coach in the afternoon, admire the high-rise condos and wave breaks that frame Surfers Paradise as we make our way to visit Burleigh Heads. Here, enjoy a fantastic perspective on miles of long sandy beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see.
We continue our day with a drive through the Gold Coast Region passing Varsity Lake, Robina and Advance Town as we admire the Gold Coast Hinterland.
After soaking up the peaceful atmosphere of southern Queensland, relax on the drive north, where your tour concludes with drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Low to Moderate level of fitness required
- Wear walking shoes and a light jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY JPT Tour Group (Australian Day Tours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands