- Enjoy a mix of magic and comedy at this one-of-a-kind performance
- Attend a late-night show in Bristol’s thriving Theatre District
- Book tickets in advance to guarantee your entry to this popular show
- An array of bites, beers, wines, and cocktails are available (own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSmoke & Mirrors Comedy & Magic Theatre Pub, 8 Denmark Street, Bristol BS1 5DQ England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you fail to arrive by the start of the show which is stated above we will seat you during the interval,
- VENUE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry to the pub is restricted to persons aged 18 years or over, unless attending a Booked Family Show or Kids Magic Master Class
- We operate the "Challenge 25 scheme, therefore clubs reserve the right to request proof of age if you look under 25 you. (ID Accepted: Valid Passport or Valid Drivers Licence)
- Although the venue will endeavour to have all your party on one table larger party's may be split across tables and smaller party's may be sharing their table with other parties.
- DRUNK AND DISRUPTIVE CUSTOMERS
- Customers who turn up on the door who we believe to be drunk will not be admitted. From experience, customers who are drunk even before the show has started are invariably problematic later on, usually heckling, talking during the show or just being a general nuisance.
- If someone in the group you have organised is drunk at the door they will be refused entry without being refunded. This does not mean the whole group is refused entry but if you decide you don't wish to come in because one of your group has been turned away then that does not mean you are collectively entitled to a refund, if a member of your group is disruptive during the show, we will remove the said person without hesitation and no refunds will be given to anyone if you wish to leave with the disruptive guest, so we ask that you you respect all other guest and artists.
- DURING THE SHOW
- While we want you to enjoy our shows at Smoke & Mirrors it is important to remember that customers also need to consider other people in the room. So, bearing this in mind, we request that:
- Mobile phones are switched to silent during the show as making and receiving calls, including texting, is rude and inconsiderate.
- There is no talking during the show as this is disruptive and annoying for those sat around you and for the performer.
- There is no heckling or constant interruptions of the magicians or comedians. People have paid to listen to the act not to listen to someone else in the audience.
- And finally, owing to the proliferation of portable recording devices, it is requested that customers don't make any audio or video recordings of acts or use flash photography during the show.
- Customers who break these house rules will be asked politely to refrain from heckling or talking during the show. Persistent offenders will be asked to leave without being refunded.
- PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Please note that if you are booking the whole theatre for an event we as a theatre will seat all guests and allocate tables as your guests arrive this helps with congestion within the theatre, we understand that some of your guests may not want to sit in the front row but as this is a Magic Show and not stand up comedy not one of your guests will be made to anything they do not wish to do, but we ask that your guests are informed that the show requires audience participation, so by informing your guests that they could be on stage would be of great help to the magicians, also if you have any thing the magicians need to know before the show we would be happy to pass this is on to the magicians to make sure the show is even more special.
- BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
- No cancellations, alterations or reductions can be made, unless the venue is contacted 14 days prior to the performance date and will be at the venues discretion.
- All bookings made will automatically be charged for the full amount with no cancellations, alterations or reductions. For security reasons we will require the card details, used in the booking, for any alterations, reductions or cancellations. we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- No refunds will be given if you decide to leave at any point of the show, we cannot please all customers, so please read the description of the artist and decide if this artist is for you before attending the show.
- Tickets will not be sent, as we are a ticket-less service. A booking confirmation and e-receipt will be sent to the email address supplied during the booking process.
- We may operate strobe lighting and smoke during the show.
- Show times will be e-mailed to all completed bookings.
- Shows are strictly for over 18's as graphic language could be used, except if you are attending a Family Show which is suitable for ages 7+
- All shows are subject to last minute line-up changes - we will endeavour to contact you in advance of any changes.
- Although unusual, shows may be canceled at short notice. On the rare occasion that this may occur, you will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative evening to the same value at the same location, or a full refund at the venues discretion.
- Smoke & Mirrors Mailing List
- Join Smoke & Mirrors Mailing List and you will receive regular bulletins regarding:
- Forthcoming shows
- Extra shows by touring comedians & magicians
- Warm-up shows by big name comedians
- We send out regular e-bulletins about twice a week during a season. E-marketing is an integral part of our business and we do like to keep our subscribers abreast of shows we have coming up. Obviously, you won't necessarily be interested in every show we are promoting but please either just delete those emails or just unsubscribe from our list if our frequent mailing starts to irritate you. It is not in our interests to harass anyone.
- NB. Please be assured, we do not pass on your details to other organisations. We will only tell you about our own events.
- It is unfortunate if anyone is offended by any of our policies stated above but it has been necessary to introduce them based on experiences we have had recently and in the past. We want to provide the best environment to watch and enjoy live comedy we can possibly have without unnecessary disruptions. We hope you will be able to understand. Thank you for taking the time to read this page.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smoke Mirrors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Family Comedy & Magic Show at Smoke & Mirrors.