- Discover three of Bruges’ top highlights, all in a single tour
- Visit a local chocolate maker and enjoy some decadent samples
- Go on a walking tour of Bruges’ medieval, UNESCO-listed city center
- Learn how beer is made, and do some tasting, at a popular local brewery
Departure & Return
We meet by the statue on the main Square of Bruges (Grote Markt), or in front of the Historium in case of an event or a market on the square. Please show up 10 minutes before the start of the tour and look for the guide with the RED umbrella!
The tour ends in the Bourgogne des Flandres brewery with a freshly brewed beer. The brewery is located in the city center, only 100m away from the main square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Best of Bruges: History, Chocolate & Beer Tour.